07-1352/Class Notes for March 20
Today's Agenda. The up-to-vertex-operations uniqueness of an -valued algebraic knot theory.
- Uniqueness up to vertex operations, vaguely.
- The group and its action on the set of -valued algebraic knot theories.
- An aside about trinions (also see 06-1350/Class Notes for Tuesday October 10).
- The group and its action on the set of all associators.
- An aside about braided -graphs:
- A degree-by-degree construction of a twistor F and the reduction to homology.
- Computing the homology using unitrivalent graphs and black boxes.
- Return to the PBW theorem.