Revision as of 11:40, 22 March 2008 by Canghel
How to get started using Wiki
Where/How to Scan Notes
- Go to Robarts Library to the "Design Space" computers (first floor, to the left of the information desk, all the way at the back of the building). All of these computers have a scanner. It's best to go in the morning or late evening to avoid line-ups.
- Click Start-->Publishing Tools-->ScanWizard 5.
- If something doesn't work right, it might be that the scanner is not turned on.
- I used the options Scan Type-->Grey, Purpose-->Laser Print Fine, and saved the file directly in the My Documents (temporary files) directory, to erase later. This seems to make the size of the file small enough for uploading.
- This I've spend half an hour trying to figure this out, so maybe someone could add instructions? I want to link a "Thu" page to the navigation panel to add notes, maybe it's obvious, but I don't know how to do it.