Revision as of 15:17, 15 February 2012 by Drorbn
dbnvp is a style for video pages and a collection of programs to create and manage pages of that style.
- by Peter Lee.
- by Zsuzsanna Dancso.
- by Radmila Sazdanovic.
- , ,
- , ,
- Many more at AKT-09.
- The dbnvp directory (to get the sources of all php files in this directory, download all_php_files.zip.php and save it without the .php extension, and then open it or unzip it as a zip file).
- A post in Jim Colliander's blog.
- The project birthplace (and further links) at .
- Mozilla on video: https://developer.mozilla.org/En/HTML/Element/Video and https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Using_audio_and_video_in_Firefox.
- Flumotion and Cortado: http://www.flumotion.net/ and http://svn.wikimedia.org/viewvc/mediawiki/trunk/cortado/.
- Converting videos to theora: http://v2v.cc/~j/ffmpeg2theora/.
- Icecast: http://www.icecast.org/.
- VLC: http://www.videolan.org/
- "HTML5 Video" in the Theora Coockbook: http://en.flossmanuals.net/TheoraCookbook/HTML5.
- Alternative video hosting sites: http://tinyvid.tv/, http://www.dailymotion.com/ca-en.
- Save current time and other state parameters with cookies.
- "Previous/next" links.
- "These notes are (mostly) by the students and for the students...".
- Allow linking into a specific video time.
- Allow an independent refresh of the "comments" panel.
- Allow linking of blackboard shots. Each Talk.php may set parameters to manage blackboard shots:
- "bbsfolder" - a directory for the bbs.
- "bbstime" - a function to compute the absolute time of a shot from its filename. In case of an invalid file, should return 0.
- In addition, Talk.php should contain a "startingtime" and an "endingtime" parameters.